Continuing on the theme of ridiculously simple, it doesn’t get easier than no bake, two ingredient goodies! These icy cold Swedish chocolate Christmas treats are smooth, tasty, melt in your mouth delicious! Typical Swedish treats for Christmas/ New Year.
Swedish Chocolate Christmas Treats
All you need is
– 200g (7oz) dark chocolate
– 100g (3 1/2 oz) coconut butter
This makes about 30 – depending how much gets eaten before it reaches the small foil cups!
1) Melt the chocolate in a ceramic bowl over boiling water.
2) Melt the coconut butter in a separate pan.
3) When both have melted add the coconut butter to the chocolate (and an additional flavour, if you’ve chosen to use one). Stir them together.
4) Spoon the mix into small foil cups and refrigerate. Once they’ve solidified (about 40 mins) you can serve them straight from the fridge, or at room temp. From the fridge they’re icy cold and somewhat harder, at room temp they just disintegrate in your mouth… best to try both (a few times) and see what you prefer 🙂
It was great watching the girls focus and concentration as they poured the chocolate liquid into the foil cups with the sauce spoon. They did a much better job of getting it in than I did… The puddles on the plate, that was me!
And by the way… MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Linking Swedish Chocolate Christmas Treats with #TastyTuesday