Cook Blog Share Linky – Week 14
Hello all and welcome to this week’s #CookBlogShare. If this is your first time here, then extra welcome. I’m very pleased to be hosting this week and can’t wait to see what you’ve been cooking up in your kitchen.
Last week’s #CookBlogShare was hosted by Mandy from Sneaky Veg – Mandy’s on a mission to get our children eating more fruit and veg and if you haven’t been over at her beautiful blog before then I highly recommend it, there are recipes and inspiration there well worth a coffee break… Even if you just had one!
Before I get down to the ’business’ of hosting this week’s linky, I have to share a couple of other recipes with you too. These mouth watering pumpkin treats made an appearance last week and sound so delicious they’re about to make another (on my kitchen table):
Three Delicious Pumpkin Recipes:
Firstly Lucy @BakingQueen74 shared a Slow Cooker Spiced Pumpkin Cake perfect for my morning coffee!
Next up has to be these Cinnamon Iced Buns with Spiced Pumpkin Jam from Mandy @SneakyVeg. I’ve never tried a cinnamon icing before and these look fantastic!
Lastly for a #FreeFrom recipe, what about some Egg Free Pumpkin Spice Squares from Joanna @EveryDayMadeFresh
Now, over to you…
How to enter #CookBlogShare
- Share a foodie post, old or new, add the #CookBlogShare badge (see below) and a link to this page then link up using the ”Add Your Link” tool below.
- Comment on this page.
- Tweet your recipe using the hashtag #CookBlogShare. Tag @misplaced_Brit and I’ll show you some twitter love.
- Comment on some of the other recipes that have joined in.
- Share your recipes on the Facebook CookBlogShare group.
- All recipes will be shared on the new #CookBlogShare Pinterest Board.
I can’t wait to see what delicious recipes you link up and I will read and comment on them all!
Get the badge code below:
You can find out more about this linky and how the party works at Hijacked by Twins; Kirsty’s the one getting us organized every week and she’s doing a fantastic job of it 🙂